The Woman Behind The Lens...

 

It all started when...

A gentleman from my home church asked me if I wanted to see how his camera worked one Sunday following church. I had to be all of 12 years old. From that point on through high school, college and now as an adult, there is never a time when I don't have access to a camera. 

Let's set the table right here, being a photographer is not always roses and gum drops. There are times when what you are capturing may not be what one would consider a treasurable time in their life. What you have to remember is that everyones' story is different. My job is to make sure that "your" story is captured in a way that when you look back at those photos 15 years from now....you can envision that moment exactly as it was from so long ago.

Now, when i'm not photographing, 90% of the time i'm being a wife and mother to our 4 year old son and 3 year old daughter. The other 10% i'm usually singing, reading, drawing, or playing an instrument of some sort...geez I'm officially a nerdy artist..... ;-)

Any who, enough about me. I want to get to know you!

 

 

 

 
 
 
Self Portrait CLT 2017_-2.jpg
Self Portrait CLT 2017-4.jpg
 
 
Self Portrait CLT 2017_.jpg
For with God nothing shall be impossible.
— Luke 1:37